From September, 2012 I have decided to put
5% 10% 6.5% of my monthly salary to a so-called “Give” account.
So if anyone or any organization needs to raise money for charity or educational purposes and such, feel free to drop me an email to hoanghuuthinh[at]gmail[dot]com specifying your needs and money requests.
I will respond to every reasonable and legitimate request, giving at most half of the current account balance per request. Although it’s apparently not a lot of money, I hope it will help somebody in need.
A list of my donations:
* Haiyan Typhoon Donations – What a terrible catastrophe for Philippines & Vietnam!
* It may not succeed in raising the required funds but it does change a lot of things. As I said, if I’m lucky enough to meet someone like that, I would ask her to marry me tomorrow!
* Small Donation to Stephen for his awesome website
* I’ve recently made a donation of US $100 as a sincere thanks to Steve Pavlina for his awesome book & articles. I’ve learned & benefited a lot from your works. Thank you once again!
* SGP $150 2013 CYN
* SGP $68 jp farewell
* Lots of small donations to various Singapore charities raised by local students. I love that!